Boston Sports Blog’s Hottest Sports Couples
In honor of Valentine’s Day, the ladies of BSB are celebrating the top five hottest couples in sports. Here we go!
5. Mike Fisher & Carrie Underwood – Having celebrated their first anniversary in July 2011, these two might still be in the honeymoon phase but Carrie’s career would skyrocket if Mike cheated- it worked for Adele right?
4. Anna Kournikova & Enrique Iglesias – Rumor has it that this couple has been on and off for 10 years. Could it be his music that is keeping this couple together? Baby, I like it.
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian – How could we not mention these two love birds? Kimmy K might not have fared well but Khole and Lamar are making it work. However, would it be surprising if they broke up tomorrow?
2. Tom Brady & Gisele Bundchen – I admire Gisele for speaking her mind. Yes, I understand you win as a team and you lose as a team but come on…it is Gisele. If Gisele and Tom were to break up, I would probably not believe in love anymore.
1. David & Victoria Beckham – Although it was a toss-up between the Beckham’s and the Brady’s, the Beckham’s won solely on the purpose that I have been involved with this couple since the days of the Spice Girls. I truly admire them. Nothing says you are in a loving and confident relationship like allowing your significant other to pose in their underwear for millions to see.