With none of the top 7 teams losing this week not much has changed there, but their were many upsets last week and this weeks rankings reflect that.
1. Packers (12-0) +0 - Even if they lost last week I would still have them here. They’re offense is just too good.
2. Ravens (9-3) +1 - Their running game is dynamic and Flacco is doing a good job managing games.
3. Patriots (9-3) -1 - They started career special teamer Matthew Slater at safety last week. Their defense is a concern but I still see them battling with Pit and the Ravens in the AFC.
4. Steelers (9-3) +1 - They absolutely destroyed the Bengals and their defense looks like Steelers defenses of the past.
5. Saints (9-3) -1 - Their offense looks like it did when they won the Super Bowl, but then again there hasn’t been to many changes since then.
6. 49ers (10-2) +0 - I still don’t believe in their ability to score points against a quality defense.
7. Texans (9-3) +9 - Their defense is going to have to carry them if they want a shot to get through the brutal AFC.
8. Cowboys(7-5) -1 - They just dropped a game they shouldn’t have lost. How typical. I still have faith in this team though.
9. Broncos (7-5) +5 - They are beginning to gain confidence in Tebow and allow him to throw the ball around a little more.
10. Lions (7-5) -2 - Their defense got picked apart last week by a great passing attack, but their offense can still put up points with the best of em’.
11. Jets (7-5) +1 - Sanchez has been playing better and isn’t losing games for them. He’s never going to be All-Pro caliber, but he needs to keep them in games instead of being the reason they are out of them.
12. Titans (7-5) +5 - I see them having a legitimate shot at making the playoffs is CJ keeps it up.
13. Falcons (7-5) -3 - They just lost to a team with T.J Yates at QB. Their offense is to hit or miss to be a top 10 team right now.
14. Giants (6-6) -5 - They showed they can play with the best of them, but at times they also play with the worst of em’. They play to their opponents skill level.
15. Raiders (7-5) -4 - After an embarrassing loss to Miami it wont get any easier when they go up against the red-hot Broncos.
16. Bengals (7-5) -3 - They’re still very young and its showing. Give them some time and they may be a top 5 team in the next couple of years, just not now.
17. Seahawks (5-7) +6 - They are leaning on the run game which is why they have been successful. If they hadn’t been so bad early on they could have been a playoff team.
18. Bears (7-5) -3 - Caleb Hanie really is that bad. They need to make a move for McNabb or say goodbye to their season.
19. Chargers (5-7) +0 - Even at 5-7 they still have a lot to play for with a shot to catch the Raiders.
20. Dolphins (4-8) +4 - They just blew out the Raiders last week and are on of the hottest teams in the NFL right now. It’s just a little to late.
21. Cardinals (5-7) +4 - They showed they have improved when they beat the Cowboys in OT last week.
22. Eagles (4-8) -4 – It’s almost amusing at this point.
23. Bills (5-7) -2 - Their D-Line is an absolute mess.
24. Panthers (4-8) +2 - Cam Newton is the real deal, they need to focus on the defensive side of the ball in this upcoming draft.
25. Chiefs (5-7) +6 - Don’t let them jumping 6 spots fool ya. Same goes for their victory against the Bears. They only scored on a fluke hail mary and only stopped a team with Caleb Hanie under center.
26. Redskins (4-8) -6 – They were embarrassed in the fourth quarter last week. Up next: The Patriots.
27. Vikings (2-10) +0 - For whatever its worth with a healthy AP they are still better than a handful of teams.
28. Buccaneers (4-8) -6 - They haven’t won a game in almost two months. Even a healthy Freeman won’t help them as he hasn’t had a great season.
29. Browns (4-8) -1 - Their offense is just terrible.
30. Jaguars (3-9) -1 - Imagine if they didn’t have MJD to take pressure off Gabbert? They might have been in the same situation as the Colts.
31. Rams (2-10) -1 - After getting shutout Sunday vs the 49ers you can see how bad their offense really is. The worst thing is their defense isn’t any better.
32. Colts (0-12) +0 - They probably won’t win a game all year, Manning out, Luck in?